Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tape - Paint And The Barn

Taped pages - and acrylic paint - and here it is - it turned out to be a barn - with a car. What I love most is my imagination sees different things - but I always see a barn with a red roof and a car. I wonder who lives there?

That is the nice thing about art - it relaxes you and takes you to places beyond - places you didn't know existed.

I am always grateful for my imagination! I may not have traveled much but my imagination can and has taken me more places than most people could ever visit in a life time. And it makes a dull moment far more enjoyable. I make myself laugh all the time and I see the most incredible things because I am creative! I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment