Rincon Beach is one of my favorite beaches! So here I was walking along and what to my surprise should appear....a Hershey's kiss!!! Actually there are a bazillion of tide pools here too! And the surfers are some of the best! Seashells galore! When I was driving down the freeway I saw the "seals"and was so excited that I and pulled off the freeway to see them. Well, they turned out to be a herd of surfers and I was just lucky enough to have found heaven on earth as well. Sort of like having the buried treasure map but no map - but truly a a rare and precious treasure!!!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Rincon Beach - A Real Gem!
Rincon Beach is one of my favorite beaches! So here I was walking along and what to my surprise should appear....a Hershey's kiss!!! Actually there are a bazillion of tide pools here too! And the surfers are some of the best! Seashells galore! When I was driving down the freeway I saw the "seals"and was so excited that I and pulled off the freeway to see them. Well, they turned out to be a herd of surfers and I was just lucky enough to have found heaven on earth as well. Sort of like having the buried treasure map but no map - but truly a a rare and precious treasure!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauiful photograph! Truly a treasure you have found.
ReplyDelete