Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My First ATC


This is my first ATC - I'm swapping with a friend of mine because my "inner critic" is very loud and ugly. My friend said she'd swap with me - She really nice and supportive and understanding. I don't show my artwork to anyone! So this is a huge deal to me! I hope she likes it.

It's acrylic and a bit of sharpie - which I didn't like and went back over with acrylic. If I can get a better picture I'll do so and repost.

The picture is just one in my head. I am blessed with a good imagination and a great memory. Thank you God!

Here's to more "Blue Sky Days" and some courage!

1 comment:

  1. Your friend will love it! It is very pretty. You shouldn't be shy to show your art, it comes from the heart and is really lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete